For Cleaner, Brighter Tracks.
Get ahead in the business. Be the engineer everyone wants to hire. Achieve success with the very best recordings. This book provides the knowledge you need to rise to the top. From years of experience working with big name rock stars, Tim Crich shares his expertise and gives you all the essential insider tips and shortcuts. Great for engineers of all levels, this guide is packed with simple and practical advice using real-life studio situations. The bulleted lists and clear illustrations will save you valuable time and allow for fast in-session reference.
- tips on proper microphone choice, set-up and placement
- full sections on equalization and compression methods
- guidance on recording drums, guitars and vocals
- advice on creating professional mixes
- best ways to take control of your recording environment.