A wonderful collection of 30 short pieces from the Romantic era. Each piece was taken from the most authentic source available and appears as the composer intended: complete in its original key, with nothing changed or omitted. As with all books in this series, it includes a unique lay-flat binding to help keep the music open on the music stand.
- Evening Prayer (Charles Valentin Alkan)
- Waltz in D (Ludwig van Beethoven)
- Reverie (Alexander Borodin)
- Cantabile (Frederic Chopin)
- Sailor's Song (Edvard Grieg)
- To a Wild Rose (Edward MacDowell)
- Andante Sostenuto (Felix Mendelssohn)
- Dolce (Johann Strauss, Jr.)
- Lullaby (Hugo Wolf) and more.